Sleep, how much important for daily basis life.  

Posted by Omomo in

I personally agree that sleep is important for our selfhealth. But recent days, it is also hard to have enough time to get enough sleep. For example, for seeking money, people usually lack of time.
I have also this problem.
Everyday usually I sleep late in 2 am in the morning. Occasionally I get to bed at 3 am in the morning, then wakes up 6 am in the morning. In daily basis, I only sleep for less than 4 hours. It is less than what health practitioner said that human being should have at least 8 hours sleep everyday.
For my report, it is as a routine that one week I can stand for everyday sleep at 2 or 3 am in the morning, then next week my body needs adjustment. I mean I get to bed around 00.00 in the night. then next week back to sleep at 2 or 3 am.

I realize that this should be adjusted with other activities. I go futsal every Saturday. For my additional consumption, I just take a pill of B complex vitamins and 500 grams vitamin C. It is only when I feel my body feels not good.

If I am late for detecting a pain in my body., sometimes I heard of felt that my body said to me that I need to take a rest. If I fail to detect, I get suffer. Influenza of something like that will be happened to me.

As lack of vegetable, for exchange, I take fruit juice twice a week.

Anybody has the same experience? or maybe having suggestion for me...

This entry was posted on 2.6.09 at Tuesday, June 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 komentar

Post a Comment