Sprinkledown  

Posted by Omomo in

Yesterday I went to Depok beach, a 25 kilometres south from Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat, an ordinari beach, I think. Nothing special...unless the food.
Yeah at this beach you can choose by yourself what fish you want to eat, and to be served by fried, roasted, steamed. You just order!!
After eating we went to the coast, a friend brought a plastic ball. We arranged to play football. Not more than 5 minutes, I feel something strange...
My vision spinkled down... pyur..pyur..pyur... whoooo... what happened????? i thought...
As quick as possible, I kneltdown, holding my knees, close my eyes then inhaled a deep breath for awhile... trying opening my eyes.. hmmhhh still dark....
Again closing my eyes... taking a deep breath, hold.....count into 4, release..... I repeated 10 times...
Now again I tried opening my eyes.. phufff.... I got my vision.. clearly seen my friend still playing football, didnt know what happened to me..
Slowly I walked to a rotten papaya hump, sit and again repeating taking deep breath several times.
Then, I walked back to the stall.....

This entry was posted on 27.3.09 at Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 komentar

Post a Comment