Create dummy blogs to increase quality link  

Posted by Omomo in

Yesterday I went to gramedia bookstore. I read a book on how to seo –ing, a how to – book. It was written many things, such as:

  • Build quality content, update it continuesly
  • Submitt it to social bookmark
  • Build quality backlink, from high pagerank website
  • Build quality link by creating some dummy blogs
  • Optimizing keyword, placement strategy of keyword, optimizing h1, h2, h3, h4, h5
  • Analyzing website competitor using seoquake, take a look at the #1 website, use it as a model, then make it better on your website.

Today I am implementing one of the aboves advices, which I choose to build some dummy blogs.

I have account on blogger, then I create some other blog such as http://gambling-tipsntricks.blogspot.com ; I also consider to create some website out of blogger by using free hosting service. I choose byethost and 000webhost, since those hosting provider don't push any ads from their script, and those free hosting provider give the same facilities as paid hosting provider.

Unfortunatelly, when I am trying installing joomla in 000webhost, the fantastico installer just can not work. They said that they are configuring new scripts installer for a better facilities and service. To get a full feature fantastico installer it is suggested upgrading to a premium account. (??? :P) So, I have not yet install any website in this hosting.

I have no problem installing Joomla in byehost.

I remember that there is a free domain also, then I go to free domain provider: co.cc

I want to know whether my choice to use all of free provider will give a good result or not, but since I am a learner, it is worth to try. Here is the result: http://tzedjo.byethost4.com

Hmm.. still far away from finish..

To be continued……

This entry was posted on 25.3.09 at Wednesday, March 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 komentar

Post a Comment